Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Barrett-Jackson Las Vegas - Upbeat Forecast Insight.

Hours away now from the Inaugural Barrett-Jackson Car Collector event in Las Vegas now and the mood is very upbeat. This event is held at the Mandalay Bay which is a top quality venue.

I am very impressed with the detail oriented team of people that Barrett-Jackson has on board. After many years of trade shows here in many different industries, I can easily say that this has been the best well run set up of any.

NO DOOM AND GLOOM HERE- The feeling around the set up area is of optimism. There is optimism because Barrett-Jackson has done this so many years with so much success in Scottsdale and now they have taken the next step to get out of Westworld with the rickety tents to this beautiful facility.

I can really envision new interest and new buyers coming from this upscale environment.

Yes, the overall economy is in some unstable times but its not felt here right now. People are spending money to be here and by the looks of the private jets flying today, it feels like the right buyers are in the area.

As I sat in our beautiful teak furniture in our booth this afternoon, I glanced around next to me. Just over one aisle was an entire lear jet. Yes, you read that right. An entire private Lear Jet on display for the discerning clientele.

Just in front of me was an entire Rolex watch booth which was next to a Ferrari booth and of course this high end jewler I can only hope my wife doesn't notice.

Should be some interesting days ahead.

I can only say how pleased I am to be involved with Barrett-Jackson and I can only say thank you Patrick the CFO of Barrett-Jackson for introducing me to this interesting crowd.


Here is our booth of both indoor and outdoor teak furniture at the inaugural Las Vegas show.

No comments: